Beam punch lines are a significant part of our business.
It is important to remember the economics of punching verses drilling.
Punching a hole can be up to 4 times faster, and at a fraction of the tooling cost.
Punching also offers the ability to have shaped holes, such as slots. Our 115 ton punches have the strength to handle most of the fabricator’s needs.
• Powered horizontal and vertical pinch rolls
• Center section rolls driven by shafts and gear boxes (no chains)
• Material flow from right to left or left to right
• Positioning accuracy +/- 1/32”
• Positioning speed 0 to 183 ft/min
• Stencil part marker (optional)
• Can be placed in tandem with saw (optional)
• Punching two hole sizes per face (optional)
• Air conditioned Windows XP controller
• Easily networked