Successful Business Principles
- Never compromise your integrity for anyone or anything.
- Don’t try to be all things to all people. Learn to say no politely and pleasantly, but immediately and firmly.
- Never wait for something to happen. Make it happen! Do it now!
- Don’t be overwhelmed by the tasks before you. Don’t try to do everything, just do something.
- To accomplish your objective, first, begin. Second, concentrate exclusively on the project at hand. Third, don’t stop.
- Let circumstances dictate your priorities. Let priorities determine
- Focus your efforts on the crux of the problem. Don’t expend your energy on the peripheral issues that are not crucial to producing results.
- For maximum effectiveness, do what you do best and let others do the rest.
- Concentrate on the long term, permanent solutions rather than stop-gap measures.
- Don’t waste time telling people what you’re doing or what you’re going to do. Results have a way of informing the world.
- Don’t make promises you can’t keep. Once made, keep them.
- Don’t be tempted to take the easy way out. Have the discipline to
do the right thing.
- Don’t become lax. Play every point as though it were match point.
- When the ball is on the one- yard line, don’t risk a fumble. Carry
- Avoid premature celebrations. You’re not through until you’ve
dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s and the check has cleared